Tips for protecting your child against the corona virus, according to a paediatrician.
Experts are still learning about how to protest the body from corona virus, so we don’t have a lot of information about it yet. There are far fewer cases of the virus reported in children. Most of them caught the infection from someone they lived with or a family member. The virus seems to cause a milder infection in children than in adults or older people
Below practises will help you keep away from Corona Virus
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your & your baby hands well and often
- Avoiding travel and crowded places.
- Teach them not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth, especially if you haven’t washed your hands.
- Use a sanitizer
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that people touch a lot.