Small habits that matters a lot in child development
Parents enforcing the right habit into their children can create good effects in kids on a long run. Whatever habit children create at a young age will stay with them. No matter how young they are right now, whatever habits they are forming has a very deep impact on their behavioral development. You can help your child develop healthy habits early in life that will bring lifelong benefits. Small habits that matters a lot in child development.
Here are few small daily life things every parent should enforce into their children:
- Make reading a part of your child’s playtime.
- Teach them to draw in books and not on walls and furniture.
- Cleaning taps after bath.
- Make their own bed.
- Wash hands before meal.
- Brushing teeth after meal.
- Keeping shoes at proper place after removing them.
- Taking plate after eating and put it into sink.
- Putting toys back into storage after playing.
- Washing own dishes.
- Putting cloths (uniform, regular wear, party wear) properly after use.
- Switch off TV when you don’t want to see.
- Teach them to clean their own toys.
- Arranging school bag daily according to the timetable and remove all unnecessary things.
- Switch of the electronic devices when not in use.
- Blinking eyes while watching TV
- Cleaning TV glass each weekend.
- Attending kids cupboard or bookshelf or drawer along with KID on each weekend
As a parent, only you can encourage your kids to develop good habits. Above tips and guidelines will get you started. Even good habits are difficult to change once they are a part of life. Parents, at the back of their minds know what is best for their children, they know that but ignore the fact in but ignore the point in laziness.